Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Star Scare



So a couple weeks ago, there was a scare that the stars or the earth or some astronomical being shifted and everyone's sign changed.

Thank God that turned out to be for year 2000-on babies..
At least, that's how I heard it.

I am and always will be a Virgo.

Some research:

  • A Virgo woman is very intelligent, having a highly analytical mind and excellent memory. She can be a good business partner. She is a rational thinker and good at settling others' disputes. - Buzzle.com


  • Virgo Strength Keywords:

    - Analytical
    - Observant
    - Helpful
    - Reliable
    - Precise

    Virgo Weakness Keywords:

    - Skeptical
    - Fussy
    - Inflexible
    - Cold
    - Interfering
    http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/virgo.htm

    A lot of these match up, I'm VERY analytical!, but I'd like to think there's always variance in people...for instance, cold?  I don't think I"m often considered cold... and sometimes I'm not as precise as I'd like to be!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment